[Boatanchors] Receiver Technology

Al Klase al at ar88.net
Sat Jan 15 13:22:01 EST 2011

Hello Wilson,

I think I can fill in just a little of the information you seek:

Here's my page on short-wave communications receivers of the 1930's

http://www.skywaves.ar88.net/commrx/Receiver_Time_Line.html

I was also glad to find that my 2002 QST article on regens is once again
available to the general public:

http://www.4shared.com/document/UOR68ogP/QST_2002_The_Age_of_the_Autody.htm?aff=7637829
(Scroll down to "DOWNLOD NOW" in the blue box.)

Enjoy,
Al

--
Al Klase - N3FRQ