[Boatanchors] ARRL and QST

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Mon Jan 17 14:56:28 EST 2011

We kind of have a history in the Mesquite Club and that is when you get your
Tech to join the ARRL. Most all of our members are ARRL members...Still a
few that condemn the league on the old Incentive Licensing...Just look at
the figures since the NO CODE started Lots more Generals and Extra's... We
have a bunch of no coders that have now learned the code and go like a bat
out of H on CW... We have others that could care less about SSB and CW and
love the satellite side....There is something for all in Ham radio

Bob