[Boatanchors] Receiver Technology

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Mon Jan 17 16:40:25 EST 2011

The Science Nobels (Physics, Chemistry, etc) are pretty much all given on
achievement. I've met a number of them and they really are very, very
smart people and their work has laid the foundation for much of modern
science.

The Literature and Economics, less so.

The Peace Prize is almost purely political, viz Gore and Obama, which are
just ridiculous, IMO. The Peace Prize is outta a box of Cracker Jack.

YMMV,

-John