[Boatanchors] Apology and eating crow

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Sat Jan 22 12:42:23 EST 2011

I didn't notice anything unusual, though sometimes we play a little
rough on some of the lists, most don't take it personally as everyone
has a rough day and lets off steam now and then.

It takes a big man to fess-up and ask forgiveness, so kudos to you
my friend!

It has been a couple of decades since I visited Hawaii, it was
interesting but not a place I would choose to live, largely due to
some of the factors you mentioned.

You are carrying some personal loads that would crush other men;
stay the course and please continue to bless us with your unique
technical knowledge and your most-usual words of encouragement!

73, doc

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com