[Boatanchors] Here's an interesting website

Kludge wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 23:00:11 EST 2011

From: boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Bob Jackson
In addition to the lists of things for sale (receivers, etc.), be sure and
click on the "showroom" link but be sure and have a few minutes to spare and
be seated in a comfortable chair as well.

Oooh, all kinds of cool toys.  I’m halfway tempted to find out how much he
wants for one of those Gonset G-76s (with both power supplies) he has in one
section there.  I’d really rather a KWM-2A with the extra crystals to hit
the WARC bands but that doesn’t even happen in my wildest [boatanchor]
fantasies.

Actually, I’d really rather an AN/PRC-104 with all the cool toys to make it
into a couple of the mobile rigs as well but they don’t make the fantasy
list either.

Anyway, thanks, Bob.  Another drool site for us.  :-)

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG BL01xh
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx

http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/