[Boatanchors] Daka Ware Knob Polishing

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Sun Jan 30 16:27:27 EST 2011

Hi Ben,
	To the best of my knowledge & experience, neither were ever painted by
the factory.  I've had, and/or worked on, a bunch of each series.
Dishwashing liquid, then paste wax, usually does all they need for me.
I have seen some that were painted, it was peeling off, and I had to
finish that job.
73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole