[Boatanchors] Tool query

Bob Jackson bob at nofrowns.net
Wed Jul 27 18:21:07 EDT 2011

I'm refurbing a Halli S-40B. There's four toggle switches and an headphone jack that are secured to the front panel by those @#$%^%$ "ring nuts" (if that's what they're called). Trying to get them off/on with pliers always results in them (and perhaps other parts as well) getting buggered up when the pliers slip off, etc. Surely there is a special tool made just for these things. Any of you guys out there know of such and if so, where one can be acquired?

Thanks and 73 to all,


More information about the Boatanchors mailing list