[Boatanchors] Tool query

Wilson Lamb infomet at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:45:43 EDT 2011

Can you get hold of the switch body and turn it?
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob Jackson" <bob at nofrowns.net>
To: "BoatAnchors" <boatanchors at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:21 PM
Subject: [Boatanchors] Tool query

> I'm refurbing a Halli S-40B. There's four toggle switches and an headphone 
> jack that are secured to the front panel by those @#$%^%$ "ring nuts" (if 
> that's what they're called). Trying to get them off/on with pliers always 
> results in them (and perhaps other parts as well) getting buggered up when 
> the pliers slip off, etc. Surely there is a special tool made just for 
> these things. Any of you guys out there know of such and if so, where one 
> can be acquired?
> Thanks and 73 to all,
> Bob
> AG5X
> _______________________________________________
> Boatanchors mailing list
> Boatanchors at puck.nether.net
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/boatanchors 

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list