[Boatanchors] Hammarlund SSB filter needed

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 16:02:07 EDT 2011

When troubleshooting I don't generally like to "shotgun".  However, when there are so few components, and the cost of them is so low, it just doesn't pay to spend time looking at each one and making measurements.

You have to remember that I am a sincere believer in the principles of the conservation of my finances and labor (some say "cheap and lazy"!).

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com