[Boatanchors] Hammarlund SSB filter needed

Kludge wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 17:03:57 EDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Glen Zook
> You have to remember that I am a sincere believer in the principles of the
conservation of
> my finances and labor (some say "cheap and lazy"!).

I am a proud member of the Cheap and Lazy Clan.  There is absolutely nothing
wrong with being either one and both is sooo much betterer.

Cheap and Easy, though, may sometimes be problematic. :-)

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG ex-K3MXO, ex-KN3MXO, WPE3ARS, BL01xh ex-Mensa A&P PP BGI
Escapee from the Home for the Terminally Weird
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx
http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/
http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com
Hiki Nô!