[Boatanchors] Best Boatanchor 160-10m Receivers for SSB?

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Mon Jun 6 19:18:51 EDT 2011

Yeah, but several? Some guys have all the fun ...

I subscribe to what a Ham said at a tailgate many years
ago "If I don't use it within a year I am unlikely to
use it - so I sell it and get something I am more likely
to use."  Given limited funds and space over the years
several of anything larger than a coax connector has
tended to be impractical.

There is an interesting debate between the 2B and the R4C
(with mods) as to which is best for SSB.

WDYT?

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com