[Boatanchors] Antique Electronic Supply joins the dark side...

pmarkavage at juno.com pmarkavage at juno.com
Tue Jun 14 21:09:41 EDT 2011

Engineers generally don't make great salesmen. "Good" salesmen know how
to put the right merchandising spin on just about anything they want you
to buy. For flea market fun and giggles, I always take some
non-electronic, non-ham, unrelated to anything radio, etc. type items to
test my salesmanship. At Dayton this year, I sold a number of boxes of
1000 piece puzzles. Always great to keep your skills honed.

Pete, wa2cwa