[Boatanchors] Antique Electronic Supply joins the dark side...

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Tue Jun 14 23:37:02 EDT 2011

   Not so strange. Don't like it, but not strange.
20 or so years ago the electronic sales catalogs had to include DB-9 and DB-15 connectors.
There were so many computer geeks calling DE-9 and DA-15 connectors DB-9 and DB-15 connectors they had
to list them incorrectly in their catalogs to maintain sales.  The second letter is the shell size.
  73
Bill wa4lav