[Boatanchors] Collins 310B-3 for sale

Charlie Hugg - K5MBX k5mbx at hug-a-bug.com
Fri Mar 4 13:18:05 EST 2011

I have a Collins 310B-3 for sale. It has been in storage for decades and will need some work. This is the one with the built in antenna
tuner. It is in great shape cosmetically. I can send pictures. The front panel is almost perfect. The cabinet will need a few spots touched up.
The chassis looks great. It needs a new power cord and the bearings on the shaft of the antenna tuning control variable capacitor have come out and will need replaced. I found  them in the cabinet. I have a copy of the manual. Price is $425 plus shipping. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX, CCA#307