[Boatanchors] I was Raised on Cowboy shows

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Thu Mar 3 10:39:06 EST 2011

Hi John and others... Great stuff... Also for great old C&W check out this
site and listen... http://www.kwhw.com/
They are in a small town Oklahoma station running a GATES BC1G with a
Collins 20V3 as a back up... Very good old time
Processing... the chief says that he has tried 3 Solid State transmitters
and hates there sound...There internet stream is full band width

Bob W1PE