[Boatanchors] [AMRadio] PERMANIC Microphone

W4AWM at aol.com W4AWM at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 22:58:36 EST 2011

This is an educated guess based on 2 things. First, Quam was in the speaker
 manufacturing business. Second, back in the good olde days, intercom
systems  used a speaker to perform the duties of both a speaker and a microphone.
 Therefore, I have to assume that the Permanic Microphone is a permanent
magnet  speaker configured to be used as a microphone.

This is a guess, this is only a guess, had this guess is correct, you will
be supplied with additional information by tons of threads. If it is not
correct, you will no doubt be building fires.

73,

John, W4AWM

In a message dated 3/9/2011 9:28:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,