[Boatanchors] WANTED: 160-10M TX RF Section

doc at kd4e.com doc at kd4e.com
Tue Mar 15 22:08:11 EDT 2011

Too many projects here, I will never get around to building
the 160-10m RF output section I need.

I am looking for a RF section that uses a pair of 6146's or
a common TX tube equivalent.

Prefer 100w output, 50-75 is OK.  If the tubes are not 6146's
they must be good through 6m (should I later wish to attempt
a mod).

It also needs to include a no-solid-state-components power
supply, preferably external, but integrated also OK.

Compact, both the RF deck and the PS, is good.

A damaged transmitter with an intact RF output section is
an option.

I would strongly prefer to work a trade rather than cash.

Recommendations as to what RF decks I should look for are
also welcomed.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com