[Boatanchors] Transporting a Clough-Brengle transmitter

w4ron at carolina.rr.com w4ron at carolina.rr.com
Tue Nov 1 14:05:15 EDT 2011

Folks, I thought I'd try asking this question again before I
try some other method.
I've bought another Clough-Brengle transmitter, it's near Denton TX
which is near Dallas.
I need to get the Charlotte area, I'm hoping that someone is traveling
between those 2 points or knows of someone that's moving between those
2 points that could pick up the transmitter and bring it to the
Charlotte area
IF anyone has any ideas about how to help me get this transmitter
from Texas to North Carolina I'd really appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks for your help.

--
73, RON w4ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/menu.html