[Boatanchors] Transporting a Clough-Brengle transmitter

w4ron at carolina.rr.com w4ron at carolina.rr.com
Tue Nov 1 21:55:31 EDT 2011

Many thanks to my buddy Mr. Joe Koester the transportation
problem with the Clough-Brengle transmitter has been resolved.
It's going to be picked up at the Mesquit Tx radio meet the
third weekend of this month and brought back as far as his home
in Tenn. I'll either make an excuse to drive there and pick it
up, or wait for him to bring it to the Charlotte show next March.
I doubt if I'm going to be able to wait that long, I can't
wait to see it sitting beside it's twin brother that it's
been separated from since 1948.

It's going to make a great story to write up real soon.

--
73, RON w4ron
http://radioheaven.homestead.com/menu.html