[Boatanchors] Bob Peters

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Oct 1 11:08:27 EDT 2011

The inurnment ceremony for Bob Peters will be held at DFW National Cemetery
on Tuesday, October 4th, at 10:00 a.m.  The service will be conducted by the
DFW National Honor Guard and Jay Miller.  The cemetery is located at:

2000 Mountain Creek Parkway
Dallas TX

It is located north of I-20 off Mountain Creek Parkway.  Guests are to enter
the main gate and will be directed to the appropriate lane.  Please do not
arrive before 9:30 a.m.

I have attempted to notify everyone who has asked me to let them know when
the ceremony would be held.  If you know of anyone you think who might like
to attend, please let that person know the details.

For those of you who can attend, it would be most comforting to have you
there.  For those of you who won't be able to attend, please remember Bob
and all the joy he brought to the lives of others.

Jane Peters