[Boatanchors] Parting With and/or Parting Out: Tektronix 502A

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Sat Sep 3 11:54:46 EDT 2011

Bill, there is a very active Yahoo group on Tektronix scopes (I joined up
sometime ago for help in keeping my Tek 465 going) and someone there might be
interested.

If you don't want to join up just for your scope, I would be glad to post it for
you.  I know only too well the necessity to see old buddies go off to a better
life!

If you do scrap it, I would certainly be interested in the manual (if you don't
mind mailing it - I will certainly pay for mailing).

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY