[Boatanchors] Pair of 0.15H, 1.3A chokes...used for? any interest?

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Sat Aug 4 13:14:23 EDT 2012

Hi William,
	I can't offer any thoughts on them, but do have a related question --
What does your recycler pay for this sort of iron/copper?  I'm trying to
liquidate an estate which includes probably over 1000 lbs of
transformers, chokes, etc., most with no ID on them.  Nobody seems
interested enough to come take a look, unless I ID them first.  I
suspect they'll go to a recycler, but haven't checked the price yet.
	Any guidance appreciated.  They're located in Kinston, NC.
thanks, 73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole