[Boatanchors] weird bc-639 restored by USN!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 15:02:54 EST 2012

639 and 640 were used    in RDF stations   suggest  you run these SCR
numbers   SCR-644 Control Net  system, ---  mobile direction finding station
SCR-575 and direction  finding station SCR-634.

SCOTT  was this  what  you  were looking for!?

In a message dated 2/2/2012 9:17:06 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,