[Boatanchors] Tetroded as Triodes

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Sun Feb 19 15:11:20 EST 2012

Hi Wilson,
	Sounds like you've made great progress, from something you bought as a
source of parts ;-)   Sorry I can't provide any thoughts on your output
question, but I hope that not too much of that cathode current is grid
current, I'd think less than 50ma?
73,

Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole