[Boatanchors] WTB: SBE SB-34 Re: SBE-36 Manual

Hy Chantz chantz at well.com
Wed Jan 4 18:18:27 EST 2012

Happy BA New Year!

Speaking of SBE 34, I sent my original SBE 36 manual and alignment
procedures to a few folks on this list.   A few sent it back after
making a copy, with gracious notes in reply.

The last op though, still has it!

Since we're all hams here, I never kept track of it.

If you happen to have 'my' 'original' SBE 36 manual with the notes, all
is forgiven!  Please send it back at your convenience - thanks!

73 Hy W2HY

(we now return you to normal programming....)