[Boatanchors] Swan SW- 120 (gold), National NC-190 & Gonset Communicator ...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 21:51:45 EST 2012

Thanks Glen -
Got the Gonset!...  no swan SW-120  and the Nationals   not  pdf.
but grabbed a pdf of the galaxy 5  to keep on the server here  in  case I
want to prit a copy to mark up wen I work on it.   The Galaxy  has no power
supply so I need one if I ever  want to try it.

In a message dated 1/31/2012 6:58:58 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,