[Boatanchors] NAACP Requires etc.

Al Parker anchor at ec.rr.com
Wed Jul 11 14:52:08 EDT 2012

It appears to me that several guys have had their address books stolen
this past week, there have been a bunch of these sorts of posting on
several lists.  One guy has even apologized to the whole list.
	It's a nasty world out there.  Lighten up on the guys.
73,
Al, W8UT
www.boatanchors.org
www.hammarlund.info

"There is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much
worth doing as simply messing about in boats"
Ratty, to Mole