[Boatanchors] NAACP Requires Photo I.D. to See Holder Speak inState Being Sued Over Voter ID - Katie Pavlich

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Wed Jul 11 14:58:23 EDT 2012

Since political posts are OT perhaps the list could be
moderated to prevent them?

While every forum known to man was spammed with political
attack posts during the prior administration we have all
grown tired of it.

There are now many avenues of alternative media, e.g.
Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. where these things may
be shared and discussed.

As long as both sides honor an agreement to keep posts
topically-relevant there should be peace in the family.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA