[Boatanchors] ARC & Tek ceramic solder post thingies - was: RE: NAACP Requires Photo I.D. to See Holder Speak in State Being Sued Over Voter ID - Katie Pavlich

Michael Tauson wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:02:05 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of qrv at kd4e.com
> Since political posts are OT perhaps the list could be moderated to
prevent them?

I dunno.  Aside from the occasional mail list hack, this is the most
activity I've seen on the list for a while.  It would be cool to see real BA
subjects draw as much attention.

In that light, prior to his passing, Lloyd was going to send me a passel of
ARC ceramic resistor holding soldering thingies - four and eight(? the big
ones anyway) position - among a bunch of other things.  That didn't happen
but I still need that selfsame passel.  I could use some of the Tek ceramic
soldering strips as well for ham projects as well as the "electromechanical
hands" project.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG, A&P 1803851 Ph: 1-866-733-0218
Note to self: Need more henchmen, good ones this time.  Also, start
auditions for new female lab assistant.
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx
http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/
http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com