[Boatanchors] ARC & Tek ceramic solder post thingies - was: RE: NAACP Requires Photo I.D. to See Holder Speak in State Being Sued Over Voter ID - Katie Pavlich

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Wed Jul 11 17:03:40 EDT 2012

I'm trying to find time and a clear flat surface to work on
the Gonset converters ... nasty dial condition on one, some
rust on another, also need an IF ... also need to install the
replacement faceplate on the DX-70TH.

Just sent book 6mos late to publisher, perhaps some income
from that down the road will relieve a little pressure.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA