[Boatanchors] Greetings RADAR and Microwave folk! Grabbing up all we can on RCA AVQ-10 weath

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 20:12:54 EDT 2012

Greetings  RADAR and Microwave folk!

Grabbing up all we can on RCA AVQ-10 weather RADAR! Help?

Have one  in the museum's  collection here  will get  it  running again....
looking for anyone  with memories stories,  photos, parts, posters....
anything hat might add to the  display  and  archive of ref. material we have
for it  here.

We know  they were one of the first in commercial airline    type  planes
but wondering what  military/government applications  there may have been
also.

We are looking for ANYTHING  and EVERYTHING  including training  films
etc. But... if  you ever touched on, used one, worked on  one,  sold or leased
them... we want to hear  form  you!

Many thanks  Ed Sharpe  archivist for SMECC
To learn more about the museum project goto - _www.smecc.org_
(http://www.smecc.org/)
email _couryhousoe at aol.com_ (mailto:couryhousoe at aol.com)    (whitelist
this addess) 623 435 1522