[Boatanchors] Lloyd Godsey, KK7IZ SK

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 14:54:29 EDT 2012

Lloyd was such a Blast! Always available, and good to reach and touch every so often. He helped set up SKYPE for me... You know..."Can you see me now?...Can you hear me now?...You can?... Oh, didn't know you were ambi-senorous did you?"
Neat fellow, already missed, and will be for a long time!! Now you have all the room you need to play, Lloyd!!
Have a great day,
Dale - WC7S