[Boatanchors] I am a bit embarrassed with this question but

spalletta spalletta at astound.net
Sat Mar 24 15:36:50 EDT 2012

I am a bit embarrassed with this question but keep getting conflicting
answers so here goes....
I'm a bit of a newly and just learning without available local help, i
am in the position of testing the type of waves such as  modified or
square or pure sine waves, also voltage if possible, im in the USA with
60mhz 120-600vac volts, question is can i use this oscilloscope  sold on
eBay  (200470598507 ) will this be OK for this use? the portability and
price is a plus but...... that's where you come in i hope , anyway 73's
to all and be safe Phil K1pak