[Boatanchors] James Millen fans: What is this?

Chuck McGregor cbmcgr at gmail.com
Mon May 14 00:04:55 EDT 2012

It looks like you have the "Plug-in Adapter", part of the Millen model
90711 VFO.  The pins on the bottom were to plug into the crystal socket of
a transmitter.  See the 90711 manual on the Millen Society website.
Chuck K7MCG

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 8:14 PM, Pete Ferrand <petef at sprynet.com> wrote:

> I recently acquired a James Millen coupling unit, and it has no model
> number markings of any kind. Looked over what I could on the web and found
> no clue. If you click on the links you should see pictures:
> http://home.sprynet.com/~petef/millen_coupler_outside.jpg
> http://home.sprynet.com/~petef/millen_coupler_inside.jpg
> http://home.sprynet.com/~petef/millen_coupler_inside_2.jpg
> I removed the knob for clarity and so I could take it apart since we all
> know what a Millen bar knob looks like. The other end of the coax goes to a
> PL-259.
> Any help, especially pointers to docs on this, I'd greatly appreciate.
> Thanks for checking it out!
> -Pete
> Somers, WI
> _______________________________________________
> Boatanchors mailing list
> Boatanchors at puck.nether.net
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/boatanchors

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list