[Boatanchors] James Millen fans: What is this?

Pete Ferrand petef at sprynet.com
Sun May 13 23:14:19 EDT 2012

I recently acquired a James Millen coupling unit, and it has no model number markings of any kind. Looked over what I could on the web and found no clue. If you click on the links you should see pictures:

http://home.sprynet.com/~petef/millen_coupler_outside.jpg

http://home.sprynet.com/~petef/millen_coupler_inside.jpg

http://home.sprynet.com/~petef/millen_coupler_inside_2.jpg

I removed the knob for clarity and so I could take it apart since we all know what a Millen bar knob looks like. The other end of the coax goes to a PL-259.

Any help, especially pointers to docs on this, I'd greatly appreciate.

Thanks for checking it out!

-Pete
WB2QLL
Somers, WI