[Boatanchors] [Glowbugs] Meter for ARC antenna relay

Michael Tauson wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 06:06:37 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy Morgan [mailto:k1lky at earthlink.net]
> If I remember correctly:
> The meter has an internal thermocouple
> There is an RF transformer/pickup loop in the box with the meter
> The pickup loop is a single turn in series with the rf to the antenna,
> and a single turn near it to feed the meter

I owe you an apology.  I forgot about the RF transformer in there but it
still uses an external thermocouple so we're both right.  :-)

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG, A&P 1803851 Ph: 1-866-733-0218
I live with a maniac at home... my other me.
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx
http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/
http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com
Hiki Nô!