[Boatanchors] [Glowbugs] Meter for ARC antenna relay

Mike Hanz aaf-radio-1 at aafradio.org
Thu Sep 27 13:10:14 EDT 2012

On 9/27/2012 12:05 PM, Michael Tauson wrote:
> [...]

Since I (the worker bee) had a discussion with the management (me) about
the terms of my employment.  Of the three parties involved (me, myself,
and I) myself never got into the discussion, though he could have broken
the tie.  We agreed on a dollar a year, with yearly extensions.  The
management is a harsh taskmaster...