[Boatanchors] [Glowbugs] Meter for ARC antenna relay

Michael Tauson wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:05:00 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: tetrode at googlegroups.com [mailto:tetrode at googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mike Hanz
> On 9/27/2012 6:25 AM, Michael Tauson wrote:
>> Yep, that's Mike Hanz's.  He's the owner of aafradio.org.  :-)
> The ownership is not at all clear - there are signs that it owns *me*.
> I'm just a poorly paid employee (the only one, actually), occasionally
> threatening to go on strike...but the management never listens to me...:-)

Huh?  Paid?  When did that happen?  I do sympathize about the management
part though.  That's why I retired from the college.  It was the only way I
was gonna get a raise.

Which reminds me, the only thing I need for my SCR-274-N is the FT-225
modulator mount.  Er, I think so, anyway.  I'm pretty sure I have all the
connectors.  The SCR-A*-183 is still lacking a few bitzenpieces but it's
coming along.  I actually have a couple of VT-25s for the "real" Tx (but no
VT-52s) although a second Tx will be made operational with substitutes.  The
ATA/ARA and GF/RU are way back in the field.  I'll send an email later about
them.

So much fun, so few pineapples.

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG, A&P 1803851 Ph: 1-866-733-0218
I live with a maniac at home... my other me.
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx
http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/
http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com
Hiki Nô!