[Boatanchors] Added Photos and a Price: FW: Seen on Craigslist

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 4 11:36:43 EDT 2013

Hello All,

The seller added some pictures and a price:  $1500.  The radio looks to be a National 240D.

http://rmn.craigslist.org/ele/3957697984.html

Again, I have no personal interest in the sale and do not know the seller other than email communication asking for the additional details.  I will admit to being tempted - but $1500 is too much for me at this point.

Best Regards,

William