[Boatanchors] Transcon 6 and 10 Manuals

Tom Clarke w4okw at md.metrocast.net
Sun Aug 4 17:20:57 EDT 2013

Hi George,

They are  not exactly "manuals", just a couple of mimeographed pages and
a schematic. I have both of these  little rigs and they are
fun rigs.   I lived in the next town over from Stamford, and worked one
summer for Creative.  Lots of fun for a young ham! They also made
a TNS based on Don Stoner's  Twin Noise Squelch design.  There was a KW
Linear with 4-400s in the works,  but don't remember if
it ever hit the street.

I'll dig them out and scan them to pdf for you.

73 Tom/W4OKW ex K1AST