[Boatanchors] Help for the new Vacuum Tube Museum project, getting a rack from Durango Colorado to Denver

charlesfbacon at novuminstitute.org charlesfbacon at novuminstitute.org
Tue Aug 20 23:07:42 EDT 2013

Is anyone going from, through or near Durango Colorado to the Denver area
soon? I need to get a rack I won in a GSA auction from Durango to Denver,
and unfortunately am unable to make the trip myself. There may be a tax
deduction, depending on your situation.

This is for the new Vacuum Tube Museum project, and FYI Boatanchor list,
there will be boatloads of boatanchors in the Museum (already have a few
dozen boatanchor donations, Collins, Hallicrafters, Heathkit, National,
etc., etc.)