[Boatanchors] 12G8 - anyone gave the full tube specs?

orion at datasync.com orion at datasync.com
Sun Aug 25 15:16:03 EDT 2013

It's not the same, or similar to the 12AT7.  The tube consists of two
dissimilar triodes.  It is listed in the GE Essential Characteristics
1973
<http://www.nj7p.info/Human_Valid.php?m=Common/Manuals/PDFs/Tubes/ge_essential_characteristics.pdf>.
The manual can be downloaded at
http://www.nj7p.info/Common/Manuals/Tube_Manuals.php (Large pdf file