[Boatanchors] FS: Test Equipment Manuals

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Tue Feb 26 14:47:37 EST 2013

Here are some assorted original manuals for vintage test equipment.  Prices
include postage within the united states.  I can combine for savings on
postage if you need more than one manual.

North East Model 4002 Transmission $ Impulse Noise  Distribution Test Set.
Installation and Operation Manual (1982)    $13.00

Rhode & Schwarz  VHF Field Strength Indicator Type HUZ Instruction Book  in
English and German          $13.00

Boonton Q Meter Type 100-A, 160-A, and 170-A Instruction Book  (1954)
$13.00

Systron-Donner  1017  50 mc Frequency Meter Instruction Manual (1966)
I have a pair of these.  $16.00 eack or $21.00 for both

Motorola Portable Test Set Models S-1056A, S-1057A, S-1058A, S-1059A
Instruction Manual  (1971)                 $16.00

General Radio Radio Frequency Bridge Type 916A Operating and Maintenance
Manual  (1953)    $13.00

Sinclair Radio Labs General Tuning Instructions for Hybred Ring Type
Duplexers F series (1966)    some water staining   $16.00

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL