[Boatanchors] FS: HP MANUALS

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Tue Feb 26 13:52:43 EST 2013

I have an assortment of HP test equipment manuals I no longer need.  These
are all original manuals, not copies and include schematics where
applicable.  Prices include postage anywhere in the US.  The postige is a
signigicant part of these prices (like half the price on the big ones).  I
can combine for a savings on more than one manual for some of these manuals.
Lets talk.

HP-5340A Frequency Counter Operating and Service Manual (1973)   $25.00

HP-5382A Frequency Counter Operating and Service Manual.  Looks like it is
sealed in original wrapper.     $20.00

HP-120B  Oscilliscope Operating and Service Manual (1966)       $16.00

HP-8553C/8552A  Spectrum Analyzer Service Manual (1969)       $25.00

HP-3046A/B Selective Level Measuring Sustem Operating Manual.  This includes
11 casset cartridges that apparently go with the system.   (1986)
$25.00

"Using your Type 535 and 545 Oscilliscope."  Some water staining.  $16.00

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL