[Boatanchors] Silly Signal Shifter Search Saga Succeeds Somewhat

Wilson Lamb infomet at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 8 13:47:45 EST 2013

Well, thanks to a couple of fine gentlemen, I have most of what I need concerning the first two models of the Signal Shifter!
I’m still looking for either of those models, or even manuals, if any are around.
Or coil sets, which appear at hamfests occasionally.
I have the ‘42 model, with backlighted dial, but want to get an older one, if I can.
This research has shown that the “airplane dial” I heard about was not accurate, as far as I know now.
I’d pay a little something for QSTs from 1939, if anyone is cleaning out, just to look at the ads.
Thanks to all who responded!