[Boatanchors] Heathkit HW-24 2/440 Mobile

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Jul 20 17:21:14 EDT 2013

It turns out that it's a Standard C-5200.

Per rigpix.com he UHF power module is a Mitsubishi M57752.

RFParts wants $54. which is too much considering the value of
the rig.

Anyone have a Mitsubishi M57752 UHF power module laying about,
new or good-used, they'd part with more reasonably, please?

(This is the 10w model, there was an "H" model that was 50w,
I don't know what that was labeled via Standard, plus there
was a HT which was labeled the HW-24HT.)

Anyone have a schematic, please?

A Service Manual would be even better ... :-)

I'll swap a nos Heathkit HW-24HT (handheld) Service Manual for
a clean Heathkit HW-24/Standard C-5200 (mobile) Service Manual.

Thanks! David KD4E

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA