[Boatanchors] FS Microphone Elements: 5965-296-2686, Qty 2

William Morton w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 23:49:46 EDT 2013

Hello All,

I have qty 2 microphone elements for sale.  These are new old stock still in their little sealed envelopes.  One is from Conn Tel & Elec and the other from Audiosears.  There is a staple holding both envelopes together which may have broken the seal of the Conn Tel envelope.  I can tell for certain that the staple only went through a sealed edge of the Audiosears envelope, so that should still lbe sealed properly.

Here are the details as printed on each packet:

5965-296-2686
MICROPHONE ELEMENT
CTE P/N D-3587
1 EA
DSA-900-67-C-9520
CONN TEL & ELEC
CORP OF MERIDEN
MERIDEN CONN
PKD AUG 1967

5965-296-2686
MICROPHONE ELEMENT
TYPE M-35/U
AUDIOSEARS P/N 1277
1 EA.
DSA 900-69-C-3828
A-6/69   <--(vintage 1969)

Surely there is someone out there that has been looking for at least 1 of these.  $26 to your mailbox via USPS Small Flat Rate Box.

Best Regards,

William