[Boatanchors] vintage magnet wire specs

Wilson infomet at embarqmail.com
Sun Jun 16 17:37:50 EDT 2013

AWG, double silk covered, double cotton covered.
Let me know the lengths you need and I'll check my gauges.
Gauge is not very important for coils, just might make a few turns
difference if you are trying accurate inductance.
It's always best to overwind and adjust, if you don't have the exact form
and wire spec'd.
WL