[Boatanchors] Cubic Astro (Swan) 102bx DC Connector pin-out?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sun Jun 30 22:52:31 EDT 2013

I've managed to misplace the cable for my Astro 102bx.

I believe the 6-pin connector wiring is the same as the 103.

I looked at a copy of the Service Manual and the only reference
I found to the DC connector is mechanical and not electrical.

     Is it the pins down the left that are (+) and the right (-)
(looking at the connector on the back of the rig)?

() ()
      < key
() ()
      < key