[Boatanchors] [BoatAnchors] Info on Allied Radio Regenerative Receiver

David Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Fri Mar 15 15:31:14 EDT 2013

Hi Bob - that all helps a lot. I did get a schematic from Rich KB8TAD
but was wondering about the on/off switch. Now I know. Their is a
grommet on the top of the chassis which I assume is for the power cord.
Weird place for it. I did test the 117P7 and the rectifier section is
dead so need to find one in my thousands of tubes.

Tnx and 73,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://n7rk.com
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector